Tuesday, May 12, 2009

MrG PuFF!




This is smootchable, playful, fun furniture.
FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN. I mentioned fun, right ?
Suitable in many settings and the ever distinctive Mr G poses built in. The PuFF! is a brilliant low prim contemporary ottoman style piece to add to your SL home or business setting. Added advantage of 6 Menu driven poses that range from sultry through to outright provocative, you have another tool to express yourself as well as a great platform for getting high end modeling images. This comes in five designer colors, has floor shading, something I -expect- in furniture to enhance a genuine sense of realism. I'm spoiled, I have several and they are the first thing I rezz when I need a chair stat.
Inexpensive and I guarantee when the opportunity prevails to try one Inworld it's impossible not to slip one into your pocket. The poses are so clearly designed to enhance the female AV with uncompromising Mr G style. Damn perfectionist is our Mr G ! Oh bet I get in trouble for saying that ~laughs~ Oh well ..........

Colors currently available are : Red, Gold, Antrax, Navy and White.

Ohhhhhh nearly forgot, there will be poses expansion packs offered ongoing. Imagine that, always one step ahead our Mr G, bless him.
~ Eliza

Available from Xstreet at this link.
Also available from Riviera Couture at Addictive.

No comments:

Post a Comment