Tuesday, August 4, 2009

NEW RELEASE "MOULIN ROUGE"


The RIVIERA COUTURE "MOULIN ROUGE" lingerie ( pictured above in the black ) is superb. The intricate lace overlay has regal patterning on a predominantly sheer base that's both evocative and sensual. Extra attention to detail that's an expectation of RIVIERA COUTURE designs comes in the entrancing lace attachments that gives both a sexy and elegant flourish of movement. This exquisite sexy lingerie comes in four color ways. White/platinum, black, mocha and blue.

I didn't want to take my RIVIERA COUTURE 'MOULIN ROUGE' off in a hurry . What to wear , what to wear. My cute little çan can'boots were a must, I then desired to throw on my multiple drape of black pearls. Perfect alternate is to wear Digit Darkes 'Friday' skirt. I better not jump huh ~smiles~ Pose No 54 from Mr G Faxion Set #5

No comments:

Post a Comment